November 22, 2015

There was a traitor at Shaolin

I usually call it the TV room. I suppose it more rightly could be called my granddaughters bedroom, the exercise room, or the blog room. This is the only bedroom that faces the front of the house. It has a large TV, a treadmill, a recliner, and a crib. Multi-purpose room might be a better appellation. I like to sit here in the mornings and drink my coffee while I read the news or perhaps do a bit of blogging. This morning I look out at lawns and roofs covered with a layer of snow. There is not a lot, less than an inch, but enough to cover the old leaves and give the neighborhood a fresh, wintry look. It is cold, eighteen according to my phone.

Yesterday morning I watched perhaps the best Kung Fu movie ever not starring Bruce  Lee: Five Shaolin Masters  from my DVD collection. In the afternoon I went with the wife to Target and Sam's. We got a couple of toys for the granddaughter for her birthday next month and Christmas. We went to the movies last night to see the new Seth Rogan flick. I give it a "meh" rating. Amusing at times, stupid at others. The Seth Rogan character gets wasted in the movie meme is wearing pretty thin. The movie will certainly never make the list of the five, or even ten, best Christmas movies ever.

My coffee mug is empty and that means my allotted blogging time is over. Not really. Like a SNL skit I'm not sure this post has a point or an ending, so I contrived one. Even if it does not make sense, I have a way out. Have a great Sunday.

3 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Because we all know what the greatest Christmas movie ever, is...

Joe said...

'xactly

Anonymous said...

Miracle on 34th Street

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger