July 28, 2014

Sheer profundidty

Hello Monday blog readers. Allergies are kicking my ass.  I guess the plants think it is fall due to all of the global warming we have had this summer. My nose is dripping and my sinuses feel like Bruce Lee is practicing spin kicks against the inside of my skull.

We had a pretty uneventful weekend. Last night I threw some hot dogs on the grill. I made some potato salad and baked beans.  A couple of tomatoes fresh from the garden and some deviled eggs made for a  simple feast. 

Yes, it is indicative of the excitement level around here when grilling hot dogs is the highlight.

2 comments:

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

This evening there will be little thin ribeyes that just barely touch the grill long enough to get hot, baked taters, and salad here at Curmudgeon House.

Anonymous said...

I have some of those very thin ribeyes in the freezer I think we will have them tomorrow

Joe

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger